As many of you know by now, Shaykh Abdul Kerim al-Kibrisi and the Osmanli Naksibendi Dergah have come under a recent wave of attacks from certain individuals based in Michigan. These people have gone to great lengths in a dishonorable attempt to defame the name of our beloved Shaykh through the use of blatant lies and name-calling.
Shaykh Abdul Kerim, in his high honor and distinguished adab, has remained patient in the face of these unfounded accusations, putting his trust in Allah, and knowing that his name will soon be cleared of this rubbish. However, there is a video taken from two years ago in which he addressed similar attacks that occurred in the past, and those that may come in the future:
Alhamdulilah, Yursil, along with the help of mureeds of Shaykh Mawlana Nazim, have responded to these attacks and successfully shown the Haq as Haq and the Batil of these Michigan people as being nothing but Batil.
Here is a list of relevant posts:
- Attacks from Michigan against Sheykh Abdul Kerim & Osmanli Dergah
- Sohbet from Sheykh Abdul Kerim – 1429 – 2008
- Seyh Nazim Adil al-Hakkani -1431 – 2010 – “This is my Khalipha in America, Seyh Abdul Kerim”
- Sheikh Anwar, representative of Sheikh Maulana in Syria and caretaker of the tomb of Grandsheikh Abdullah Daghestani visiting the Osmanli Dergah in Lefke, Cyprus
- Sheykh Maulana Nazim Adil al-Hakkani Giving a Large Piece of His Personal Property to Sheykh Abdul Kerim Efendi for His Future Dergah in Lefke, Cyprus
- Diwan Lughat al-Turk – “Learn the tongue of the Turks, for their reign will be long.”
- Sheykh Maulana Nazim Adil Hakkani Hz. Gives Dergah Tasbih to Sheykh Abdul Kerim Effendi Hz. for use in Osmanli Dergahi, Lefke
- One Murid of Sheykh Maulana Nazim Responds to S. Hisham Kabbani
- Another Murid Produces a Clear Video on the Attack from Hisham Kabbani